The Vermont Community Loan Fund, a nonprofit financial institution, seeks a Loan Administrator to support our Business and Child Care Loan Programs. This position will work in all aspects of loan processing and servicing. This position will report to the Business Resource Manager. The position is a full-time, non-exempt position with benefits based in Montpelier, VT.
Job duties include:
• Preparation of loan closing documents
• Ongoing servicing of loans including routine collections
• Ensure loan servicing software has up to date information
• Maintaining and perfecting VCLF’s security position
• Conduct annual impact surveys
• Organize loan committee meetings, ensuring the presence of a quorum to discuss new loan applications
• Preparation of loan committee minutes
• Provide integral support for the preparation, coordination, and completion of the annual Building Bright Futures Grant program
• Supports program directors and works in conjunction with loan coordinators
• Other duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications include:
• College degree
• Interest or experience in loan packing or loan servicing, collections, managing loan portfolios, lending practices, and real estate finance
• High degree of organizational skills, working with a minimum of supervision and ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
• Able to work independently and collaboratively
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Computer and database skills
• Has a commitment to social and economic justice
• Desire to grow and advance with the organization as it grows
The Vermont Community Loan Fund is a mission-driven lender, creating opportunities that lead to healthy communities and financial stability for all Vermonters. Learn more at investinvermont.org.